- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in, or accepted for enrollment in, an academic program located in the United States that prepares graduates to meet the VA qualification standards for employment.
- VIOMPSP currently offers scholarships in the following disciplines:
- Visual Rehabilitation Therapy
- Low Vision Therapy
- Orientation and Mobility
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States and pass a background investigation.
- Full-time students:
- Tuition and required fees/Maximum $15,000 per academic year/$45,000 total award
- Four (4) years to complete education
- Part-time students (current VA employees only):
- Tuition and required fees/award maximums are based on ratio of full-time attendance
- Six (6) years to complete education